Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Sunny Sunday Morning



To the Sun

You, who are the source of all power,
Whose rays illuminate the world,
Illuminate also my heart
So that it too can do your Work.

~ Gayatri Mantra















Good Morning world~


Mmmm, YES, one of the best places to greet the new day is from our front porch and after a yawn and stretch I can't help but sit on the steps and sing my heart out to the rising sun.  

It seems that the whole world is singing in it's own wonderful way today. The window prisms are busy casting rainbows on the walls and the cats are doing the most elegant sun salutations, on the warm brick path.

Outside the door of this cozy house there are some flowers still blooming, still giving themselves to the autumn sun and I am thinking that I shall do the same today.  I am thinking about a walk in the woods with our beautiful dog, maybe a picnic in the fallen leaves by the rivers edge, and a thermos of steamy chai tea to sip as we meander down the wooded paths.  Yes, indeed, the day has been planned as I write this.

Sometimes the beauty of the world calls in a way that makes you leap to your feet, put on your woolly hat and comfy boots, and dash out the door to fully surrender to the magic~

1 comment:

ArtSparker said...

Hello Nao -
Thanks for coming by mine, I have linked you also.Hope your day was lovely as promised. I wanted to tell you about a couple of other sites you would like, I think I need to eliminate some of the html for that -anyway, it's the sensibility thing again -
spiritcloth.typepad.com
and
robinbird.typepad.com/bird_tweets
(we'll see if they print).